Submit your results
Be sure to review video submission standards and requirements or your results will be void.
Click here to view sample submission video
- Fill out the entire form. Incomplete forms will be rejected
- Upload your preferred featured video at the top of the page
- Enter your details
- Upload all 3 video files of your bench, squat, and power clean - "Video Submission"
- Video files must be named - First Name_Last Name_High School_Body Weight Category_Lift
- Each video must show the athletes weigh in on a scale near the attempt area with a clear view of the scale weight before the recorded attempt. Click here to view the sample video.
- Submit results
Video Submission Standards
Prior to lifting film the barbell and plates so that the loaded weight can be seen clearly. Edited videos will not be accepted. Place the camera in an efficient spot so that the entire lifter, barbell, and scale can be seen in the frame. If the lifter, barbell, and scale are not visible results will be rejected.
Video files must be named - First Name_Last Name_High School_Body Weight Category_Lift
IWF approved belts, knee sleeves, knee wraps, and wrist wraps are allowed. Click Here for IWF rules.
Non IWF approved equipment includes bench suits, squat suits, deadlift suits, etc.
Participant Qualification and Entry Rules
- Registered student in a public or private high school institution
- 9th - 12th grade
- Ages 13 and 18
- Must follow video submission requirements
- Report cards may be used in lieu of a student ID
- Home schooled students may submit alternative paperwork for high school registration status
- Home schooled students will not be eligible for the Overall High School Prize but WILL be eligible for individual prizes
Girls: 101, 110, 119, 129, 139, 154, 169, 183, 199, 199+
Boys: 119, 129, 139, 154, 169, 183, 199, 219, 219+
High School Prizes
1st - Barbell and Banner
2nd - Banner
3rd - Banner
Top Athlete per Weight Class Prizes
Invitation to Rogue camp in Columbus, OH